For more interaction, please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/justin-finkelstein-b6687216_learninganddevelopment-innovation-workingoutloud-activity-6660501124237283329-mHGD
How do we go from learning to practice to reality?
I outlined the 5 step process I use.
It does not work 100% of the time and get me 100% there but it definitely leads to having our learning be more productive.
1. Consume or Learn - Watch a video or read an article.
2. Try it for 5 minutes - Try something that you learned, even if you do not make any progress. This will help you determine if this is just a good idea in the moment or something you want to pursue.
3. Create your own checklist for the activity - This does not need to be perfect. Just some steps so you can remember what to do next time you visit.
4. Practice daily for 30 minutes - This is where the rubber meets the road. If you can do this for 30 days, you will see amazing progress quickly.
5. Measure Results or Assess after 30 days.
#LearningandDevelopment #Innovation #WorkingOutLoud